Don't forget how much I love you.
And I know you love me. Baby....there's a lot that I wish I could say but I always suck at putting it in words. You'll be able to see, I know you will when we are together. You're my sweetheart and I'm going to miss you so bad. Don't make me cry in the letters!!
Ohohoh keep me updated on North Korea, actually I like the news sometimes. The good and the bad. Well, can ya do that for me please? Ill be the Intel person with all the deets lol.
As soon as I get to San Diego I'm gonna find out my first liberty day and make you come down so I can attack you! And peck you to death.
I'm nervous, but that's okay. I'm trying to be strong here and I think its working. Fake it until I make it lol.
I know ill go to bed every night pretending to be in your arms.
Don't forget that you mean the world to me.
P.S I'm on my phone so my grammar and paragraph spacing is probably gonna suck lol.
P.S damn baby I love you. I love you so so much! 😙😙😙
At least 3 pecks a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment