Baby Girl....
Thank you so much for sending that last post to me. It meant so much to me. I wasn't expecting it because I know how busy you have been taking care of stuff. It meant a lot to me. Thank you so much Betsyboo. I love you so much.,
Today is the first full day without you. I honestly feel lost. You have become such a part of who I am and the man I am trying to become, and to all of a sudden not have that connection is really difficult. I know it is for you too.
Work today was good. I got a deal and then I consolidated my loans and enrolled myself in the same program that I sell. I really like what I do because I help out people who are struggling. I feel good about
I am honestly having a really hard time without you today.
No comments:
Post a Comment