Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Aug 7 2017

Hey baby.
I looked up the boot camp schedule so I can know what you are up to. A WHOLE WEEK to learn how to fold your sheets? Umm.... sheets must be very important.

I am sending positive vibes your way. I hope you are making friends and that your skin isn't bothering you.

Work today was alright. The leads kinda sucked, but such is life. I still managed to sign up a deal. I talked a lot with Rob, talked a lot about you actually. He is a good dude. I like him. I think we are going to hang out. He is the co-owner who is walking away from his business partner. We are both into the same things and I might invite him into the clan.

I find myself thinking about you. Wondering what you are doing? I am so excited to see you. I love you so much.

Jags knocked water over on my phone today. Now I have an excuse to get a new phone.

Missing you
me

No comments: