Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Aug 8 2017

Hey baby girl,
I am thinking about you. I played ships tonight. I have been playing a lot since you have been gone because.... fuck.... I miss you so damn much.
Shakaze was playing your account and..... it made me miss you so damn much. I am glad you are staying busy because let me tell you, free time sucks without you.
Leads at work were shit again. I still managed to close a deal. go me! I tied for first this week at work with most sales. Next week I will take the spot.
I am being sued by my old company again. I have no idea for what. I am going to counter sue.
I am worried about Ma. The hurricane in Florida is pretty scary. I hope they DON'T give you the news because you would be worried sick. I am. Worst part is I can't even reach out to Ma to make sure she is ok. I know she will be but.... well I love you and thats my future Ma-in-la'
I love you so much baby girl. I am ordering your promise ring pretty soon.

No comments: