So, we started playing Diablo III together and OHMYGAWD I'm so excited! Like you have no idea how excited (this is nothing) and I get to do it with you!
I just slapped my hand away from clicking on the game cause I wanna wait to do it with you but gosh so hard!
If anything though I'm surprised. I'm pretty picky with the music I listen to, games I play, guys I date... You're good.
Real good.
So far you've shown me things that I've been pretty interested in (Yes Mr. Robot included) and for me that's hard to do. I'm so glad we have similar interests and ideas and that we can ramble and MARS!
Just got off the phone with you, I can basically hear you smile... I think you're awesome Adrian. Awe I love you. Pew! Heart flutters *ahem* anyways!
I'm rambling. Sorry. This is what happens when I'm left to my own devices. I hope you have a good day at work, and that you don't mind the teasing too much heh.
You mentioned not to play Diablo, you know I forgot about it for a little there and now I am once again resisting the urge. AH! So, we will get into watching the show again I promise. Maybe when we reach a hard level or something... I'm way too excited about the game. About really playing with you! Like ships is cool and all but I think RPG's are even better with the whole "us" factor which I really dig. Also I can pretend to follow you around and get all up in your personal space.
You didn't hear that from me!
Baby, I don't wanna look at the past arguments that we had or anything. I just wanna keep going forward.
I wanna keep going with you.
I was thinking, our love will keep the bad weather out :)
P.S No I didn't forget. I just like my posts to really come from the heart and well, I was a bit sad and all but like I said, moving forward. 💖😻

No comments:
Post a Comment