Hey baby girl. Right now you are sleeping and on the line with me I am so damn excited to fall asleep with you with this connection. I love feeling like i am connected to you. I sleep so much better when you are on the phone with me like this, imagine when we are finally together and can fall asleep in each others arms, and there remain for the whole night. That will be one of the best days of my life, without question.
I can't wait for that moment, but I will. I will wait for as long as necessary to make that dream a reality.
Dream....My dream girl. Sometimes I can't believe that you are real and mine. How did I get so lucky? I love it when you call me "My Adrian" or "My Baby" or "My Man". Mmmm Baby girl there is nothing sweeter sounding than your voice saying my name. When you say it there is a simple and powerful conviction in your voice declaring it to be true.
I promise you that we will be together no matter what. I promise you that we are at the beginning of the rest of our lives together. I simply cannot imagine an existence worth occupying without my precious and perfect-for-me Betsy being snuggled up against me.
I enjoyed our few minutes on video today. It felt so good to laugh with you and see your smile. Do you have any idea how much I love your smile? You don't, but I wish you did. I love your laugh. I love how easily you can make me laugh and smile. I love returning the favor.
Can I just say.... BOOOYAAA! IN YO FACE! I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE THAT SHIT!! There was no way I was going to give up until you had at least watched the first few scenes. Thank you baby girl for giving it a try. Means a lot to me.
You were so hot tonight playing with me in bed after. I love you to much and am way to attracted to you to settle for a boring sex life with you. I promise you to put effort into every aspect of our relationship so that we may never stagnate. I will always be on the lookout for new ways to keep our love growing and expanding.
Baby I need you. You need me. We need each other and there can be nothing more perfect than that.
I love you my Betsy boo.
Love
Your Adrian
PS. I just got out of bed to get some ice water. I was laying in bed listening to you, and I started talking quietly to you because I don't want to wake you. The words that were coming to me need to be shared with you because they mean so much to me.
You are such a blessing in my life, and if that weren't enough the blessing is made infinitely more precious because I am in love with you just as much as you are with me. You are such a beautiful and significant part of who I am now and it is the greatest thing in the world to be madly and undeniably in love with my best friend. You have given me more reason to smile and laugh than anyone ever has. It is such a wonderful thing to have you to daydream about. I love thinking about all the different ways I can say I love you. I love thinking about your smile, and your eyes and your voice. I love thinking about making you laugh. I am so thrilled that I am your man. It makes me feel so special that I get to think about you. I love that it is my responsibility to take care of your heart and I want you to know how important you are to me. I want to tell you that I have taken you by the hand and I will lead us to incomprehensible joy and unity if you will be my equal partner in all things. I will be your man and all that entails if you will be my girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment