I wish I could show you how I feel better.
I wish my words would come out better.
I wish I was with you.
I wish I was in your arms right now.
I wish I was always cuddled on top of you.
I wish I never had to leave your side.
Gonna need a lot of these so the wishes come true!
Right now, that's not what we have. Right now we have our voices and our goofy looks, and even the ones that make us lose track of the conversation.
I want to show you how I feel better, I'm trying but... It's hard. I get scared sometimes when I mess up... But you're always really nice to me.
Sometimes that scares me more. Cause maybe you'll realize how great you are one day and leave me in the dust.
Now I know what's coming to me with the "don't you ever think that..." but I did. And I thought I would share because it's a way that helps me communicate with you better.
Yes its a silly fear, I know it's silly cause you're as likely to leave this as much as I'm likely to leave. Which isn't very likely at all. Just you know, don't kick a puppy or anything.
Puppies are cute.
You're cute too.
Does it count as kicking a puppy if I kick you? If you tickle me I cant promise I won't kick you.
Now what was I saying... I was scared... I was thinking... oh yeah!
You're so great.
You make me happy every morning when I wake up, I love seeing how long the phone call lasts the night before.
I love waking up tp your (mostly) silly texts.
My baby rambles a lot haha!
I can't wait for the day where I can wake up next to you though..
I wish that day was already here.
I don't like when I hurt your feelings though. I try not to...cause well....
You're great. There's no other way I can really say it!
But I love you and I care. I have kinks to work out though, I hope that's okay.
I wish to make myself better for you. For us.
No comments:
Post a Comment