Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Aug 16 2017 | How To Love Pieces Up

Baby, I love the way you write. I am excited to get more love notes and letters from you. I love what you wrote me yesterday. What you wrote me yesterday will stay in my heart forever. I am sure I will have the entire thing memorized in a day or two from reading it so many times. I am going to love you with every once of my being forever. I love you bits.

I am sorry for being salty as fuck today about ships. I am so damn grateful that you didn't get mad or upset. Thank you for not taking any of that as an attack on you. I have to apologize though because I feel really bad about how much I bitched about it to you.

Baby girl, you are not an empathy wimp!, You have become an empathy giant towards me and I am so appreciative and feel so special because of you. I couldn't be more proud of my baby girl, I couldn't be more grateful for my baby girl. I look up to you for many things and this is one of them.

When I realized how bummed out I got when you ditched me that very first time we played together I realized that was the root of feeling like you hated playing with me. Once I identified it, processed it through what I now know about my baby girl, I let it go. Because baby I can see that you do like playing with me. I am sorry I held on to that for so long. I love playing ships with you now. I can get rid of that bullshit narrative in my head. I want to ship with you RIGHT NOW in fact. I love you so much. I fucking adore you. I love you and I love us and I love the house we are building.

....almost forget... I love you :)

So I will make a different list for when we are together. Here are some ideas for how to love me up. Any one of these will melt my heart coming from you.

1. Randomly call any time day or night and finish 1 or more of these sentences.

  • I love you because...
  • You are cute when...
  • I thought about us when...
  • Remember that time you...
  • You make me feel special when...
  • I am excited about our future because...

2. Text me or call and tell me about a link that you visited that I sent you, and what you thought about it (Good, Bad or Indifferent)

3. Tell me forcefully and with urgency that you have to see me right now because...
(Then video with me or come see me/meet me someplace when we are together)

4. Randomly say thank you, you appreciate me putting effort into...something that is for you or us.

5. Write a hand written love note and snail mail it or take a pic of it and email it/post it

6. Stop a fight in its tracks. In the middle of an argument or misunderstanding, in your most loving and caring voice tell me that you love me to much to fight with me,

7.  Pick out a movie for us to watch online together. Doesn't matter what movie...I like any excuse to spend time with you.

8. Brag about me to someone close to you, then call me and tell me all about it.

9. A selfie a day keeps the lonely away (well, kinda but it helps a lot... and it makes me feel special)

10. Ask questions about my opinions, feelings or thoughts on anything that is important to you

11. Share with me your opinions, feelings or thoughts on anything important to me.

12. Div with me and during just one game be completely positive, no banter. Then...let the banter fly!

13. Keep a running inside joke on ships with me.

14. Do some online window shopping for me. Send me screen shots of the outfits you pick out for me.

15. When you see something while out and about that reminds you of me, take a picture and send it. Tell me why it reminds you of me.

16. Call me and tell me something that I offer you that no one else can

17. Call me and tell me that you are proud of me for something

18. Teach me something new or learn something new with me.

19. Tell me something about yourself that no one else knows

20. Take a picture of yourself smiling while we are on the phone so I can see how happy I make you.

21. Video chat with me and when you answer be wearing something cute and playful. (cute PJ's and a thong) tease me then please me :)

22. Text me after you masturbate to me and tell me what you fantasized about

23.Snail mail me a picture of you

24. Remember Something I Said… and follow up with it later.

25. Read to me

26. Play your favorite song and let me watch you dance to it.

27. Share with me why you chose me out of everyone else.

28. Tell me about a time when you felt so loved from me you cried.


Things that annoy me.

1. Being late or waiting on people who are late.

2. When someone always has to be right. I don't care if I am right or wrong, I just want to know the truth. Doesn't matter if its a fact, statistic event etc.

3. People who have to 1-up you. You know the types. You tell a personal story, they tell a carbon copy version of the same story turned up to 11.

4. Arrogance + Ignorance. These are the folks who ignorantly hold on to a false belief while simultaneously declare all competing beliefs as false.

5. Being micro-manged.  Ohhhh fuckkk baby girl.... Grrrrr this one....!!!!!! I just pissed myself this one irritates me so much. Tell me what needs to be done, when it needs to be done, bonus points for why and get the fuck out of my way and leave me alone! This is why I HATE traditional jobs with traditional stupid-visors. . It is also a major contributor to my problem with authority. I don't need someone looking over my shoulder, telling me how to do something I already know how to do. I don't need you to be asking every 5 minutes how its going, I don't need help staying on task, It is not empowering me to rise to the occasion, it does not allow for personal growth and development, it stifles creativity and innovation. It is servile, degrading, and insulting. No Way.

which of course brings me to

6 Authority. I don't have a problem with having a 'higher-up' to answer to. There is always a boss, we all have someone to answer to. In addition social structures must have rules that protect the natural rights of all humans (and one could argue all sentient life)  humanity.  and to the extent that the rules are not excessive and only serve to protect the rights of the sovereign individual ......sorry, slipped into Epictetus there. That's my writer/blogger alter-ego lol. Authority bothers me when it is excessive and enforced by morons who over step their jurisdiction and don't adhere to the same code they 'protect'. Police, politicians, clergy, etc.

7. Chewing with your mouth open

8. Movies where the laws of physics are completely ignored. Ridiculous car jumps, The nigga with one hand gun who takes out an entire platoon of dudes with machine guns, never runs out of bullets and never gets shot. stuff like that. (Unless the movies do it on purpose )

9. Movies or books with gigantic plot holes.

10. Sitcoms, especially ones with canned laughter. Homeboy tells homegirl something 'funny' and the 'audience' laughs...OMFG if you ever need to tortue me, tie me up and make me watch a show that has that and I will speak before the gay-ass opening credits with the cheesy jingle is over

11. People who don't follow through with that in which they promised or agreed to do.

12. People who don't know the right-of-way at a 4 way stop.

13. People who lack common sense and reason

14. Not being told thank you after you do something for someone.

15. Squeezing the toothpaste tube from the middle.

16. People who drive to slow on the freeway AND don't use turn signals to change lanes



No comments: