Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Aug 17th 2017 | Thank You

Dearest Betsyboo,

Just a short and sweet little note saying thank you. I want to lay down with you because you are already sleeping and your breathing has me longing to fall asleep with you. I love the way you sound when you sleep, the little noises you make are so inviting. Mmmm baby girl I want you to be my body pillow every night.

Thank You for dropping down to a lower tier today when we were playing ships. That was such a sweetheart move. I really appreciated it and didn't get a chance to tell you earlier.

Thank You for sending me that pic of ASOIAF today. It made me smile and feel loved and thought about.

Thank You for skyping with me, and letting me watch that show with you. I like it. I want to know what happens. Hopefully we can watch more tomorrow night.

Thank You for being you. I know how special you are. I know how beautiful your heart is. I know how silly you can be. I know how thoughtful you can be. I know you are the love of my life.

No comments: