Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Arguments....and Love

So we are arguing right now...as I type (you were right).

It's sorta distracting me from getting mad honestly so I'll just type about how much I love you.

I would be willing to go back to you time and time again no matter how upset you got, and tell you about what happens in my life cause I think you deserve to know.

You called me your girlfriend and are now going off about how gorgeous I am! So sweet.... don't think I'll negate that.

There's a few things that come with being my boyfriend...
I'm always late! I can't help it! It's like in my genes and It's up to you to make sure I'm on time!
Would really appreeecciiaatteee iiitt!!

There's also way more like my evil middle of the tube squeezing! But let's not talk about that you'll find out lol.

You might too when you figure out how late I can be. Sorry in advance lol!

Okay how to love me...

1. I really have no clue!
2. Cuddle me lots I think
3. Small things are the best! Little notes etc.
4. Do chores with me. We both hate em but it shows me you care ;3
5. Sleep with me always so I can wake up close to you...
6. Uhm... Let me have PC time! You can be near me of course cause I love you but I also need to hardcore game.

That's all I can think of for now... If I think of more I'll continue but I'm not so complicated.

How to make me grumpy

Things that annoy me

1. People with no common sense.
2. People that complain way too much. Some is okay, but all the time sucks.
3. People that are too set in their ways.
4. One uppers
5. People that are "always right"
6. People that are nosey
7. liars
8. ....to be continued!

No comments: