Every time I think of you, I get that warm feeling in my tummy.
Thinking of all the things you do for me and all the ways you try to tell me you love me... it makes the butterflies and the moths come for the rave.
I've been meaning to write to you for a while, but I never really quite knew what to say. You know how I am with words, and if it's not quite right I just can't say.
I'd like to show you that I care and that I do love you and see the effort you make. I want to make the same effort for you, with the small and big things, including everything in-between! So you're asking me what I'm doing and I think it's so funny cause you'll see this soon. But I'll keep my giggles to myself for now.
Looking at you right now makes me think of my bed time, going to bed with your voice in my ear is the best lullaby that I've ever heard, I can almost imagine you next to me. Can't wait until I can open my eyes😍 and see you there in the morning too.
There's not much to do with my days☀ so far, just waking up early to work out and play games, but I must say they're never dull when I have you to talk to. By the way, I would steal your hat too, though the price to see it returned is a kiss.
I cant wait to be in your company (just to steal your hat), even the silence between us would be in comfort. Though that's quite possibly the only thing that would be between us, I have a goal to keep in touch with you always.
You know this is gonna be us!
My heart💓 flutters when I look at you, and thinking about our future together makes me almost cry with joy. I know it'll be great as long as we have each other.
P.S You were looking at me while I wrote some of this, and you said you'll be able to read me better. I guess we will see!
P.SS You're right, I'm very excited about this!

1 comment:
I love you so much beautiful. I am crazy for you you beautiful.
Post a Comment