I want you to know what your post means to me. (I was pretty sure that's what you were working on. You gave it away when you said "You'll see!")When you told me to check it out, I was speechless. Speechless and overwhelmed by the crazy bass drop in my stomach, the rave hit like a sonic boom. Before I ever read the words I knew how tender of a moment this was going to be. I knew you told me something of priceless value. Your eyes told me how badly you wanted me to understand what you feel for me. They were piercing and deep.
The first time I read your words I was hardly able to pay attention. I was having an acute case of the feels, and your too damn cute. Seriously, I couldn't help but watch your reactions to my reactions, it was endearing, a precious moment just for you and me. When you look at me like that, time stops. It is the best feeling in the world...and the most distracting in the world! :)
The mental image that I will hold on to is that moment when we were both tearing up. You gave me a beautiful gift. I am so excited about the future that we have together. I am committed to you, bound by love and kissed with passion always and forever.
PS. I decided if it is going to cost me a kiss every time I want to get a hat back.... well I have a whole lot of hats you can steal....and I want them all back! :)
Your Adrian Bear.

No comments:
Post a Comment