I knew you were going to pass out early lol. :) I am surprised you made it as long as you did to be honest. Being on the water like that the sun zaps the life out of you. I missed you tonight baby girl. I always miss you when you're not 'with' me. I am glad you are getting some good sleep time. I know how tired you have been with staying on a schedule, training, your stomach, etc etc.....plus the kayaking?! Yeah baby you lasted longer than expected. I am right now, at this very moment, fantasyzing about being next to you, cuddling and snuggling you. If I was next to you, my arms would be around you, yours around me, 1 leg over you, arms intertwined with yours, fingers interlocked, lips to your forehead and I would gently whisper in your ear:
"Shhhhh baby girl. You're safe and loved in these arms, shhhhhh sleep baby girl shhhhhh"
I am thinking about how much I love falling asleep 'next' to you. Its so calming listening to you breath at night when we are on the phone together. Lets do that again once or twice before you go. What do you think?
Interesting Adrian Fact #231
Did you know that I am not a fan of saying goodbye to you, no matter the circumstance? You've seen how much work it is to get me off of Skype with you.
I am so excited for the day when you are in my arms. Your breath on my chest for the first sleepy night cuddle session will be one of the major milestones in my life.
So hey... I was looking at cool places to stay for a couple nights when you are here and I thought of one great idea, that led to another, potentially awesome idea. I think you you will agree when I say
TREEHOUSE!!
I was thinking for a weekend while you are here we could rent out a tree house, they have them all over Airb&b. Check out some of these tree house suites we can stay at possible...here in San Diego!
This one is like 200 bucks a night is all.
I like the shower... mmmbaby I wanna soap you up with hot water and my hot cum.
You would finally see the milky way galaxy the way is supposed to be seen :)
Then it got me thinking... why couldnt our dream house be a tree house...or at the very least have a tree house vacation cabin. Mmm I am way too turned on thinking of the making love to you, up in a tree, on a war summer night, under the stars, all night long.
I love you so much.
Pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment