Hey Baby Girl.
I love you so much.
Been thinking about this one for going on 2 days now..and I got nuffin!
This has been one of the worst case of writers block I have ever had. I am struggling with how much do I want to write, How much effort should I be putting into these things? What should I write that you will look forward to reading? Are you receiving at least the same amount of utility from this blog as I put into it? Where utility is defined as the advantage, pleasure, or fulfillment a person gains from obtaining or consuming a good or service.
If you aren't receiving at least the same amount of utility as I put into it, I get frustrated. If you expect more utility than you receive, you become frustrated. The whole point of this blog is to make it easier for us to communicate and stay in touch. A way to pass a digital love notes. A journal of us, and it became such a point of contention these past days it hurt the relationship more than helped it.
I am feeling temporarily discouraged as I have no idea what to write, how much effort to put into it, how often to post. I don't want to share any links to articles or videos with you. I am not even sure why I posted this really insightful video that could help us have a better relationship. I don't want you to think I am going to drop the blog or stop posting regularly because I won't. The blog is a great idea, and Ill work through the discouragement.
I love you so much. I am not upset with you at all. I just don't want to write something that is a chore for you to read...you know?
No comments:
Post a Comment