Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

7/28/2017



I came up with this when you were napping over the last two days on Skype. I was just having fun with words in my mind while thinking about you. This is what happened. Its just me being a little goofy, kinda silly and absolutely crazy for you.

Gamer Goddess
What am I nuts? Why do I like this girl so much?Is it because she is cute and sweet?Or is it ‘cause in video games this hottie packs the heat?I’m not going to lie, I really think that's fuckin’ neat!I am just being honest by sayin’ when I it comes to ships She’ll win the ranks because she W-A-S-D’s like a tank
Now I will be the first to admit… Her beauty is truly legit. She reminds me of a siren vixen goddess! On behalf of men with impeccable taste, We declare that her beauty awed usand if I had a world war 2 bomber, I would only paint Bombin BetsyBoo the Bombshell on her. .
You are the most beautiful female being I have ever seen.A century behind us, you would of been a silver screen goddess.Marilyn Monroe would still be at the unemployment office
She is a nerd and a geek, I like the way her mind thinks She is a catch because of her soul, and between you and me, if she only had her looks, I would of booked, but I believe and I know that she is a Queen in utero. (extra points for being beautiful)


I like this picture. I am always thinking about how we are two separate tree's growing together, our roots intertwine. Before long the roots of the two merging trees become the same system, and thus the trees in fact become one.

(I put our faces in it, although it looks kinda off, I wanted to put a little more time into it.


All Of My Love To You





No comments: