Pages

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Aug 2017 | Blueprints To Our House

Baby Girl.
I love us. I love how much we care about each other. How we both are becoming better for each other and not because we are being forced to, rather we want to be our best selves for each other. I love the patience we have for each other and the empathy and I love how much we are growing together in that area.  I have no doubts about us and I want to show you why. It is my hope  this will help you understand something a bit deeper in regards to my love for you. I hope this helps you understand me better and how much I just fucking adore you.

Relationships in all their forms are like houses. They are built with various ideas and emotions that I call concepts. Each concept is a brick (or smaller piece of) of the house.

Relationships that stand the tests; time and turbulence, are built with strong foundation concepts that then allow for new layers to be securely constructed on previous layers. The end result is a strong house, built to last for a very long time, optimized for joy and fulfillment.

Our house is very strong It may not seem like it sometimes but it is.  pay attention to the order in which I put these.


1. Fondness for each other.
I am fond of your personality. You are good company. You are clever intelligent and kind. You have interesting things to say. I enjoy being around you. Your soul puts my soul at at ease.
2. Shared Interests.
We have so many shared interests. I smile everytime I think about it. Video games, computers, writing, technology, tinkering, art, history, learning and education, Game of Thrones, stand up comedians, cuddling, swords and quandtum mechanics are just a few that come to my mind.
-Fondness makes it possible for us to explore our interests together. We like being together and doing the same stuff.
3. Respect
When we spend time together exploring our interests it has given us the chance to talk about the things we value the most. We have learned to trust each others opinions, ideas and feelings especially when they don’t match up with our own. This is huge.
4. Trust
Talking about difficult things has given me the chance to see how much you respect my feelings. You don’t just listen to them You consider them. We both do. We aren’t perfect but we are both trying. Seeing our feelings and perceptions respected has helped us build incredible amounts of trust in each other.
5. Morals
When we trust each other it is easier to discuss big ideas. We have almost identical moral compasses This reinforces all the layers of our house because we almost always will agree on what is right, and what is wrong. What is good, and what is bad.
6. Empathy
All of the previous levels have prepared us to practice true empathy. It isn't enough to just listen to each other anymore. We want to truly understand each other and relate to each other. We care about each other on very deep levels and want to help each other succeed and feel actualization.
7.Familiar love
True empathy is the gateway to a particular kind of love that is very powerful. Call it best friend love or brother/sister love. At familiar love we made unspoken commitments to each other that you are a priority in my life, and I yours. 
8. Attraction
FUCK BABY.... You've seen my attraction squirt out of me so many times... nuff said :) When this comes first in a relationship house, the house well fall. We are lucky enough to have no choice in where this concept-brick goes. This also reinforces the shit out of our house, especially considering how strong of a foundation its built on. 
9. Romantic love
This is where we are. We are built on a strong foundation. Our house will survive the storms of life. We have built something incredible together. This is why I have such hope in us. This is why I don't let myself ever say that we should end our relationship... because our house is too perfect and you are a once in a lifetime catch and we love each other to bits and pieces. 

I love you so much. I dont doubt us. You are my whole world.
Love
Me


No comments: