It's Sunday, around 10:30 AM. Breakfast in bed was good. Thank you baby-girl. You didn't even burn the toast this time! I can't tell you how much it means to me when you make breakfast for me like this. It is so thoughtful of you to wake up early and take care of me like that. I know how hard it is to pull yourself out of my arms when they are wrapped around you so tightly. Especially after the marathon you and I had last night. By the way baby-girl, that thing you do with your tongue... wow! Its so hot, especially when you are looking up at me with those amazing, beautiful eyes of yours. Damn baby-girl I get lost in your eyes more times then you even know.Do you remember the first time we kissed. I do. I will never forget how soft and delicious your lips felt on mine. It was so amazing to finally kiss those perfect lips after talking for all those months. Your kisses are as sweet as your voice, and your voice is as sweet as honey.
Honey... mmmm remember the first time you drizzled honey all over your body and let me lick it up. I said that really stupid joke about licking honey off my honey and thought it was clever. You just looked down at me, I was in between your legs. You rolled your eyes, smiled and said " A lifetime of those kinds of jokes won't get you laid as much as you hope". I laughed so hard. I had to come up and give you a kiss because you make me glow with the way you love me. You sucked the honey of my lips and then drizzled honey on me. That was so hot. I am so glad we keep honey in our nightstand now.
I am sitting next to you in our hobby room. You think I am working on the manga we are creating. It was such a good idea to write fan fiction together. I know I am behind on my side of it, but baby if I didn't take a few minutes to open up my heart to you... I was going to explode. You look so beautiful in your cute pajama shorts and tank top. I love watching you paint the scenes from our story. I just love watching you period. Even after all these years you still take my breath away. You are still the only woman in my universe. The very definition of love and beauty.
I still laugh to myself every time we sit down to work on this story. You were petrified to tell me that you like fan fiction back in the day. Remember? Silly! Who would of thought that one day we would be spending this much time on one of our own. It is a lot of work and that is just fine by me because this is a labor of love. Not so much love for the story but a love of being together and creating something together. Truth be told I hope we never finish this story because I have so much fun sharing this with you.
You are so beautiful. I am so grateful that you have put up with me all these years. I am so grateful for the way that you make me feel. I never imagined how happy I could be. You have taken care of my heart by showering me with your love and affection every single day. I am so intensely in love with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment