Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Forever Remembered | August 9 2017

You are priceless to me. You deserve the very best. A man who always puts in as much effort as he can. I believe WE are worth all the effort that has been put into us. There is no one else in this world who could of stolen my heart they way you did. For this I will always be indebted to you. Thank You. 

Sometimes the most sentimental words spoken to each other have been in random chat. I wanted to go through and look at all our conversations from the beginning of time and take a snapshot of the ones that mean the most.

This is the beginning of that. I didn't make it back very far. It is going to be a big project but I think worth it. So that we may have our most touching moments to look back on and remember the beginning of You and I. 




God damn baby girl, i love you so much
You are so good to me
You take care of my heart
You go out of your way to make sure I am loved
You are my cheerleader
you are my confidant.
you are my comic relief
you are my best friend
you are always there for me o
You put up with my long ass text rants
You love me
you ....well.... you adore me. And that feels wonderful
__________________________________________

Thump-thump, thump-thump two hearts beating as one, walking the eternities together, outlasting even the sun, how the met was perhaps random but how they fell in love didnt happen by chance, when their souls came together their hearts began to dance and so it is, from the beginning of days, these star crossed lovers live in each others gaze. And with all their feelings so bright and true, one thing is certain my Betsy-Boo, you are meant for me and I belong to you
__________________________________________

Baby I love you so much you mean so much to me it was so nice to be able to fall asleep with you last night. I need you in my life so bad I'm so frustrated because I don't have the words to tell you how much I care and how much you're love means to me. You're the dream girl that only exists in the farthest reaches of my dreams the ones that are so tender and so profoundly beautiful that anytime your mind touches on them you quickly pull your thoughts away because those stirrings of the imagination so very rarely come true and yet here you are pulled from those corners of my most protected hopes and thoughts given form and brought into my reality. The most exceptional and intensely amazing Dream Woman come true and she's in love with me
And I would do anything for her, for you. I give my life to you dear princess queen
I'll always be yours for as long as you will will have me I will never leave your side and I want you to know that when we argue my faith in us does not waver or falter or it does not alter course nor change direction it stays true and straight down the path that leads to a joy that you and I have never experienced before but my only experience together in the fullness of times and eternitees
I hope that we do find immortality together because I never want to be without you

__________________________________________

I can't make waffles in the morning without thinking that I wish I could make one for you too
Awww I like it when you are happy
God baby I love you so much. You are my Queen, and my queen rules the kingdom that is my heart









Oh yea... I am trying to nail down your style preference for a promise ring. Which of these do you like? The ones with the red and have your birthstone  and the one with red and blue has our stones. Mine is a diamond. 
1.

2.


3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

No comments: